How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Deborah Awyzio Your Own Question
Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor
Category: Australia Law
Satisfied Customers: 863
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (QUT), BIT (QUT), Family Law Accredited Specialist, over 12 years experience
Type Your Australia Law Question Here...
Deborah Awyzio is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My 13 year old son plays rugby league, he has recently sustained

Customer Question

my 13 year old son plays rugby league, he has recently sustained a significant injury[broken scapula] and wishes to continue his participation in his team competition ,his club president tells me that he has approval from his doctor in his doctors opinion [no guarantees] to be able to play also with his mothers consent.
I have denied his consent to play until i obtain a second opinion on his medical condition until i personally obtained a second opinion in the company of my son so he can be thoroughly examined from another doctor confirming his ability to play this extreme sport without the risk of further or future risk of damage to himself,i have reason to doubt this doctors opinion for a number of reasons,he is due to play this Saturday,what are my options to prevent this until i am satisfied he is safe to play
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 2 years ago.
Good Morning
My name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question.
Have you spoken to the childs mother and voiced your concerns?