How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Patrick H. Your Own Question
Patrick H.
Patrick H., Lawyer
Category: Australia Law
Satisfied Customers: 5420
Experience:  Dip Law LPAB - Sydney based lawyer
Type Your Australia Law Question Here...
Patrick H. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I had an intervention order put on my parnter i no at the time

Customer Question

i had an intervention order put on my parnter i no at the time he wasnt him self he is giong through alot at the moment hes never been like this before and hes going to coucilors can i have this droped
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Patrick H. replied 2 years ago.
Hello and thank you for your question.
You, as the person protected by the order, can apply to the court to have the order revoked, however you will need to satisfy the court that circumstances have changed such that the order should be revoked and your partner is no longer a danger to you. The following section applies:
I would strongly recommend you engage a lawyer to make such an application as the court will not easily be persuaded.
If you need assistance locating a suitable lawyer, you can contact the SA Law Society.
I trust the above assists.
Please rate my answer.

Related Australia Law Questions