How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Deborah Awyzio Your Own Question
Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor
Category: Australia Law
Satisfied Customers: 863
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (QUT), BIT (QUT), Family Law Accredited Specialist, over 12 years experience
Type Your Australia Law Question Here...
Deborah Awyzio is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

So, my daughter has suffered from an illness and I was not

Customer Question

So, my daughter has suffered from an illness and I was not able to make it to her the entire time she was ill. She is back home in Gympie now and because I was unable to be there with her, the mother is denying me from seeing her. There is no, nor has there ever been, legal proceedings against me seeing my daughter. How can I see my child without just walking in the door? If you can help me come up with a plan I'm willing to pay whatever the cost to go through the courts. Thanks
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 2 years ago.
Good Morning
My name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question.
Are you the father of the child? How old is she?
Expert:  Leon replied 2 years ago.
Good Evening
I am just following up on our previous discussion.
Do you still need assistance?