Leon, Solicitor
Experience:  BEc Dip Ed, Dip Law (SAB) MTax (UNSW)
12124641

I booked a package deal holiday in Bali with "My holiday.com."

Customer Question

I booked a package deal for a holiday in Bali with "My holiday.com." . My original quote was for a 10 days holiday which included hotel, flights and $1000 credit for food and spa and drinks. I then changed thta to 7 days and was not told that tis would not include the $1000 credit. I cannot print the original quote on 11th May , only the air line ticket and the frim tells me that I knew that I was not getting the $1000 credit. I had no idea as I was never told that by any of the consultants . My price for 7 days is only about $400 less than for 10 days and I am not getting the credit. Why would I have booked that had I known. What recourse do I have?
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 2 years ago.
Good Afternoon
My name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question.
Do you have evidence of the first quote?
When you booked the second trip did they send you anything about the $1,000.00 credit?
What did they say on their site that made you think the $1,000.00 credit applied to all the Bali trips?
If it was an assumption and they did not have anything to mislead you then you do not have a case.
If you can show that they implied that all bali trips had the $1,000.00 credit then you have a case but you have to have evidence of it.
Expert:  Leon replied 2 years ago.
Good Evening
I am just following up our discussion
Do you still need assistance?
Expert:  Leon replied 2 years ago.
Good Afternoon
I am following up my last 2 posts.
If you have the evidence that they mislead you then you can sue them for the money.
I wish you the best of luck
If I have missed anything, or you have any further questions please let me know.
If there is anything else in the future please do not hesitate to ask.
Please do not forget to leave positive feedback.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Regards