Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I have been told that when working in Queensland mines and…

Customer Question
I have been told that...
I have been told that when working in Queensland mines and doing a12 hour shift I should be paid for my lunch break is this true ? and where can I get a copy of the facts
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Australia Law
6/2/2015
Solicitor: Leon, Solicitor replied 3 years ago
Leon, Solicitor
Good Morning
My name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question.
What award are you under?
Do you have a copy?
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
I have offered you additional services
i do not want to use the phone offer thank you.I am a truck driver ( road train ) we have a EBA agreement but i can not see any thing about the the question in the agreement also my company is adelaide based
Good Afternoon
Do you have a copy of the EBA?
Can you email it to me?
***@******.***
Good Evening
I have not heard form you. Are you still in need of assistance? Have you sent the EBA to the email?