Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

Bought a farm buggy. Only did 133 miles and motor blew up.

Customer Question
Sent motor to suppliers mechanic...
Bought a farm buggy. Only did 133 miles and motor blew up. Sent motor to suppliers mechanic. They will not return it until we pay for the repair, although it was still inside its warranty. Also the Diff broke within 3 weeks of arrival, replaced it after 2 months of trying to get the new diff sent back. The new diff smashed again. Could you please advise as to what we can do to get our money back and return the Buggy? Cheers Joan
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Australia Law
6/1/2015
Solicitor: James D. Ford, Solicitor replied 3 years ago
James D. Ford
James D. Ford, Solicitor
Hi, did you purchase the farm buggy from a licensed motor dealer? new or used? what does the warranty state?I await your responses before proceeding further, cheers, James