Have Australian Law Questions? Ask a Lawyer Now.

I was talking to someone here and it dropped out. I got

Customer Question
Hi I was talking to...
Hi I was talking to someone here and it dropped out. I got charged with shoplifting yesterday at woolworths in brisbane. I am 50 years old, an occupational therapist and it is my first offence
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Australia Law
5/31/2015
Solicitor: Leon, Solicitor replied 2 years ago
Leon, Solicitor
Good Morning
My name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question.
You are going to have to plead guilty to the offence and explain why it happened.
Being a first offence and showing remorse with reference that it is out of character the court should deal with it with no conviction being recorded.
I would suggest that you have a solicitor represent you but you should have nothing to worry about.
I hope this makes sense and is of assistance if there is nothing further thank you for using my services.
If I have missed anything, or you have any further questions please let me know
If there is anything else in the future please do not hesitate to ask.
Please do not forget to leave positive feedback.
Regards
Good Morning
I'm just following up our discussion earlier this week and seeing whether there is anything else I can assist you with.
If I have missed anything, or you have any further questions please let me know.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Regards
Good Evening
I look forward to hearing from you.
Regards
Leon, Solicitor