Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

Peter, I was driving my partners car, I lost control of

Customer Question
Hi Peter, I was driving...
Hi Peter, I was driving my partners car, I lost control of the car and hit parked car... I'm not insured.. and I had, had a 1.5 glasses of Chanpange before I left work to celebrate a work mate getting married on the weekend, so was arrested but blew .046 at the police station.. I'm positive the police report will say that alcohol was involved so my partners insurance won't cover...
I have damaged 2 cars.. and I'm alreadt in debit
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Australia Law
5/28/2015
Solicitor: Leon, Solicitor replied 3 years ago
Leon, Solicitor
Good Afternoon
My name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question.
Why did you lose control of the car? Does the police report say it seas the alcohol?
I don;t think it does..I'm at work and don't have the report with me today...
I was parking my car and all of sudden the car accelerated.. it happened so quickly.. the car went up on the foot path and then back down a driveway and stopped hitting the drivers side of a parked car.
This won't be posted on line will it?
Good Afternoon
It will be but you can email me on***@******.***
When competed I will close the question and noone will see it
Thanks Leon, I'll send an email to you now
When I get it I will respond
No need to reply to this.