How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Deborah Awyzio Your Own Question
Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor
Category: Australia Law
Satisfied Customers: 863
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (QUT), BIT (QUT), Family Law Accredited Specialist, over 12 years experience
Type Your Australia Law Question Here...
Deborah Awyzio is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

This request for advice is Shay Martin who is an 87

Customer Question

This request for advice is for Mrs Shay Martin who is an 87 years old pensioner and who does not have a computer. She is a capable person but someone has caused the public trustee to take over the management of her financial affairs. She needs to have this order reversed. The public trustee has recently taken her car (without her authority!) She is worried that they will sell it. She also has other problems as they have taken control of her pension ... she is in need of urgent help!
Her contact details are
Mrs Shay Martin
unit 111 8 Cooma Terrace
Caloundra Qld 4551
Phone 0423 894 992
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Daniel replied 2 years ago.
When was the decision made?
If it was outside 28 days ago then there may not be a chance to appeal.

Related Australia Law Questions