Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

Patrick My friend was constructing a house with a builder. However, a lot of it was de…

Customer Question
Hi Patrick My friend was constructing...
Hi Patrick
My friend was constructing a house with a builder. However, a lot of it was defective. So she terminated the contract and started building by herself after taking an owner-builder licence.
I want to help and am keen to know when we can serve the builder with notices and sue him. The house will probably be completed around end of june-2015.
Pankaj
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Australia Law
5/24/2015
Solicitor: Leon, Solicitor replied 3 years ago
Leon, Solicitor
Good Afternoon
My name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question.
Has she worked out and does she have a report on what the defects are and what it will cost to repair them?
Good Afternoon
Just chasing up my last post.
Do you still need assistance?