How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Deborah Awyzio Your Own Question
Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor
Category: Australia Law
Satisfied Customers: 863
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (QUT), BIT (QUT), Family Law Accredited Specialist, over 12 years experience
Type Your Australia Law Question Here...
Deborah Awyzio is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have personal loan with cash coverters. My repayments

Customer Question

Hi, I have personal loan with cash coverters. My repayments are 51.20 pf I had one last repayment to make 19/05.2115. I did notm realize i had spent the money. But got a call from them which i returned. and setup a payment form the following day. 51.20, i put $55 into my account. but i got charged 30 dsh fee times 3 and my payment did not get paid. Si now I owe cashies the 51.20 and the overcharge fee of 30 time 2, as well as 90 dollars from my bank. Can i go to small claims court and get compensated as well. What are the rules is there a hard ship. What must I do to sue.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 2 years ago.
Good Afternoon
My name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question.
Do you have a copy of the agreement that you signed with them?
What does it say about being late with the payments?
The $90.00 from the bank is this a dishonour fee because the money was not in the account?