Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (QUT), BIT (QUT), Family Law Accredited Specialist, over 12 years experience
14265171

I have an anchor store on ebay and have been in business for

Customer Question

I have an anchor store on ebay and have been in business for 30+ years. Ebay has allowed a defamatory comment to be placed on their feedback page for our account and refuse to remove it. What is the procedure for claiming against them and the buyer for defamation?
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 2 years ago.
Good Afternoon
My name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question.
Do you know who the party is that has defamed you and what state of Australia are you in?