How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Deborah Awyzio Your Own Question
Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor
Category: Australia Law
Satisfied Customers: 863
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (QUT), BIT (QUT), Family Law Accredited Specialist, over 12 years experience
Type Your Australia Law Question Here...
Deborah Awyzio is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I'm looking to represent me at the fair work

Customer Question

I'm looking for someone to represent me at the fair work commission in a stop bullying action against my employers. Directions have been issued, and they have lodged a jurisdictional objection. Due to my anxiety based mental incapacity I cannot represent myself, but have done a lot of the research and put case together. I'm really just looking for someone to argue the case.
Any suggestions gratefully received?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 2 years ago.
Good Afternoon
My name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question.
Are you a member of a union?
If not then you can contact the law society of QL:D and get a referral to a solicitor that practices in employment law.
Their website is as follows:
This is the only way.