How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Daniel Your Own Question
Daniel, Solicitor
Category: Australia Law
Satisfied Customers: 5710
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (dist) Graduate Diploma in Legal Practise. Admitted NSW Supreme Court / High Court
Type Your Australia Law Question Here...
Daniel is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

What process do I need to follow to recoup the money that she

Customer Question

what process do I need to follow to recoup the money that she owes me ,she is adamant that she will not pay,do i need to have a solicitor draft a letter or do we need to have our day in court
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Daniel replied 2 years ago.
In respect of the matter, you will need to file an application to QCAT and have them make a judgement call.
I would not bother with a letter of demand.
The tribunal will be able to look to the evidence and rule accordingly.
Please click accept.
Expert:  Daniel replied 2 years ago.
Is there any further assistance I can be of?
If not, please click the accept button and leave feedback