How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Daniel Your Own Question
Daniel, Solicitor
Category: Australia Law
Satisfied Customers: 5596
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (dist) Graduate Diploma in Legal Practise. Admitted NSW Supreme Court / High Court
Type Your Australia Law Question Here...
Daniel is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

If you have the certificate from mediation it's only current

Customer Question

If you have the certificate from mediation it's only current for 12 months ours runs out tomorrow and if we have consent orders done by solicitor do you just have to file them in family court in Brisbane then have other party served please?????
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Australia Law
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Can I lodge consent orders at any court house PLS???? I'm thinking you can only lodge them with the family law courts in Brisbane???? That's a*****for me that's all...
Expert:  Daniel replied 2 years ago.
You can file consent orders at any time, regardless of the mediation certificate.
You can lodge the documents via post.
Please click accept and leave feedback as to my service.
Expert:  Daniel replied 2 years ago.
Is there any further assistance I can be of?
If not, please click the accept button and leave feedback
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
how much would it cost for you to do up conset orders????
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
consent sorry
Expert:  Daniel replied 2 years ago.
I cannot do the consent orders as this is just an online advice page.
A suburban solicitor can attend to draft the documents for around $990
Please click accept / leave feedback