How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Leon Your Own Question
Leon, Solicitor
Category: Australia Law
Satisfied Customers: 44177
Experience:  BEc Dip Ed, Dip Law (SAB) MTax (UNSW)
Type Your Australia Law Question Here...
Leon is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

What happen to my 900.50000.00 that SIMON Mansfield s a I'd

Customer Question

What happen to my 900.50000.00 that SIMON Mansfield s a I'd his job was to deliver too me
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 2 years ago.
Good Morning
My name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question.
I do not understand your question.
Expert:  Leon replied 2 years ago.
Good Morning
I'm just following up our discussion earlier this week and seeing whether there is anything else I can assist you with.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
SIMON Mansfield been calling me for the last two months saying he had a commission check for me for 9500,000.00. He said I needed to send $89.00. Which I did then he said I needed to pay a customs fee to last Vegas. I sent another 300. $ and waited then he called and said he needed $200. More. I told him to just send my three hundred back cause I don't have any more to send him and he just quit calling. I need milk and grocery which he said I would have if I sent that three but nothing. Not even my three hundred
Expert:  Leon replied 2 years ago.
Good Evening
Where is Simon Mansfield located?
Did you work for him to earn the commission?
I think this is a scam and you have lost your money.
What details do you have for Simon Mansfield?
Expert:  Leon replied 2 years ago.
Good Morning
If you did work for him and you were entitled to commissions you can sue him for the money.
If the amount is as high as you say and you have a contract as evidence of the agreement then see a Solicitor and sue in the Supreme Court.
Good luck
If there is nothing further thank you for using my services.
If I have missed anything, or you have any further questions please let me know
If there is anything else in the future please do not hesitate to ask.
Please do not forget to leave positive feedback.