Have Australian Law Questions? Ask a Lawyer Now.

What happen to my 900.50000.00 that SIMON Mansfield s a I'd

Customer Question
What happen to my 900.50000.00...
What happen to my 900.50000.00 that SIMON Mansfield s a I'd his job was to deliver too me
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Australia Law
5/6/2015
Solicitor: Leon, Solicitor replied 2 years ago
Leon, Solicitor
Good Morning
My name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question.
I do not understand your question.
Good Morning
I'm just following up our discussion earlier this week and seeing whether there is anything else I can assist you with.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Regards
SIMON Mansfield been calling me for the last two months saying he had a commission check for me for 9500,000.00. He said I needed to send $89.00. Which I did then he said I needed to pay a customs fee to last Vegas. I sent another 300. $ and waited then he called and said he needed $200. More. I told him to just send my three hundred back cause I don't have any more to send him and he just quit calling. I need milk and grocery which he said I would have if I sent that three but nothing. Not even my three hundred
Good Evening
Where is Simon Mansfield located?
Did you work for him to earn the commission?
I think this is a scam and you have lost your money.
What details do you have for Simon Mansfield?
Good Morning
If you did work for him and you were entitled to commissions you can sue him for the money.
If the amount is as high as you say and you have a contract as evidence of the agreement then see a Solicitor and sue in the Supreme Court.
Good luck
If there is nothing further thank you for using my services.
If I have missed anything, or you have any further questions please let me know
If there is anything else in the future please do not hesitate to ask.
Please do not forget to leave positive feedback.
Regards
Leon, Solicitor