Daniel, Solicitor
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (dist) Graduate Diploma in Legal Practise. Admitted NSW Supreme Court / High Court
13248794

I have a complex situation that I am looking

Customer Question

HI, I have a complex situation that I am looking for direction in. I live in Launceston Tasmania. I had a business operating and fell behind in the rent. I advised the Landlord, via the management team comprising of an Accountant and a Lawyer, of the situation. Approx six weeks later the locks were changed on the premises locking me out.
This occurred in November 2014 and since have had no income and cannot trade in another premises as I cannot arrange a lease or rent agreement.
I am now out of money and about to loose my house and everything else.
I showed the lease to Mr Bill Griffiths, a local Barrister, whom agrees that they have breached the terms of the lease and broken the law.
I am now trying to ascertain what actions I have at my disposal and what grounds for compensation I can lodge as I have now had my personal reputation damaged also.
My biggest issue at the moment is that I have no funds to fight with.
Category: Australia Law
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
In addition to this, I have prepared a business plan to expand my business to a chain of stores which has be jeopardized by this action as it has tarnished my reputation and business credentials.
Having this plan (details top be completed and refined), do you have any clients in your data base that are looking to invest in new ventures?
Expert:  Daniel replied 2 years ago.
hello
http://lst.org.au/public-info/pro-bono-clearing-house/pro-bono-information-guide/
Your only real option I suggest is contacting the Pro Bono Scheme of the Law Society.
They would be best to speak with you and have a solicitor appointed to represent you.
You can also seek help from a no win no fee solicitor and perhaps they can be paid at the end of the matter if successful. Perhaps discuss that with the Barrister who assisted.
Please click accept.
Expert:  Daniel replied 2 years ago.
Hello Is there any further assistance i can be off? If not, please click accept. :)
Expert:  Daniel replied 2 years ago.
Expert:  Daniel replied 2 years ago.