How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Daniel Your Own Question
Daniel, Solicitor
Category: Australia Law
Satisfied Customers: 5710
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (dist) Graduate Diploma in Legal Practise. Admitted NSW Supreme Court / High Court
Type Your Australia Law Question Here...
Daniel is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My wife and i where involed in a motor car accident in 2008

This answer was rated:

My wife and i where involed in a motor car accident in 2008 in the NT.We where from victoria and still live in victoria, We have been under T I O DARWIN in regards XXXXX XXXXX to my wife,After visits to specalist doctors T I O are mooving towards settlement of this case,As we can get no advice from LAWYERS in victoria as they state it a matter that advice would have to come from LAWYERS in NT.

As we are AGED PENSIONERS are able to get NT LEGAL AID.

yes, there is no issue as you are interstate where legal aid in NT cannot represent you.

Contact the directly and they can liaise with you and get the matter rolling.

Please accept.
Daniel and other Australia Law Specialists are ready to help you