How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Daniel Your Own Question
Daniel, Solicitor
Category: Australia Law
Satisfied Customers: 5740
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (dist) Graduate Diploma in Legal Practise. Admitted NSW Supreme Court / High Court
Type Your Australia Law Question Here...
Daniel is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

if my husband has breached his avo, that I applied for, can

This answer was rated:

if my husband has breached his avo, that I applied for, can I speak at his hearing on his behalf.

You can attend court and explain the situation to the court on his favor.

It usually is the case that parties have issues, call the police then back pedal, then do not want the AVO.

Attend court and explain the situation, the Magistrate will take it into account and make a judgement call.

Please accept.
Daniel and other Australia Law Specialists are ready to help you