How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Daniel Your Own Question
Daniel, Solicitor
Category: Australia Law
Satisfied Customers: 5599
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (dist) Graduate Diploma in Legal Practise. Admitted NSW Supreme Court / High Court
Type Your Australia Law Question Here...
Daniel is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I live in country S.A. and I am constantly being harassed. This

This answer was rated:

I live in country S.A. and I am constantly being harassed.
This takes place at Doctors, Dentists & other appointments I make.
I have had dental work & have sought a cure for neck problems interstate but it has followed me everywhere over the years. My family is involved but I can't explain everything here. They insist I must give money to my family. I have very little money but they insist.
I am humiliated at every turn. I want to know if there is anyone I can talk to as this is very complicated & hard to explain. I tried 2 lawyers but it happened with them as well. One in Adelaide one in Brisbane.

The persons can be charged with stalk, intitimidate as well as well as be subject to a restraining order.

The police can charge them. You too can attend the local magistrates court and seek a restraining order against them.

The court staff will assist.

Please accept.
Daniel and other Australia Law Specialists are ready to help you