How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Daniel Your Own Question
Daniel, Solicitor
Category: Australia Law
Satisfied Customers: 5711
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (dist) Graduate Diploma in Legal Practise. Admitted NSW Supreme Court / High Court
Type Your Australia Law Question Here...
Daniel is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I want to move 4 hours away from my ex with the children for

This answer was rated:

I want to move 4 hours away from my ex with the children for work and to give the children more opportunity in the future / schooling / employment ect as the current town we live in is 2000 people with no future fir myself or my children..I will be staying in the same state of Victoria and he with have the children every second weekend and half school holidays and shared special events Christmas . Easter

It is more than reasonable to move, taking into account the factors.

The children need a future, 4 hours away is not a massive deal. You can meet at a maccas / petrol station half way to meet for instance.

Second weekends, half school holidays is again more than reasonable.

Seek mediation at relationships Australia.

Please accept.
Daniel and other Australia Law Specialists are ready to help you