Brisbane-Lawyer
Brisbane-Lawyer, Solicitor - Admitted 2005
Experience:  I did my law degree at the University of Queensland
17651911

I have been charges with reckless driving resulting in another

I have been charges with reckless driving resulting in another vehicle running into me.
It has been set down to attend court September 9th.
Should I engage a solicitor or fill outmformsmas not guilty. ??????

Regards XXXXX XXXXX

For your first appearance in Court, you do not need a solicitor. Just tell the Magistrate you wish to have the matter set down for trial, and ask the police prosecutor for disclosure. Once he gives it to you, then you take it to a solicitor who will begin preparing to defend you at trial.

Should you have any other questions, please let me know.

If you're satisfied with the results of your question, then I'll ask you to please provide positive feedback so that I will get credit for the time spent on your question. Your question can continue even after you leave positive feedback, so if you have any follow up questions please don't be afraid to ask.