Have Australian Law Questions? Ask a Lawyer Now.

can a conviction 45 years old for indecent exposure with no

further offences of any kind...
can a conviction 45 years old for indecent exposure with no further offences of any kind be quashed
8/20/2013
Daniel, Solicitor
Hello

You can apply for a spent conviction as it has been over 10 years since the conviction was laid.

https://www.nationalcrimecheck.com.au/police-checks-individuals/resources/spent_convictions_information

Please accept.

what would my success rate be of getting a spent conviction approved.

Hello

Under the guidelines very well.

It is not an offence excluded under the act.

Please accept.
Daniel, Solicitor

I have sent a reply and given a rating . I do not want to keep getting an email with my conviction plastered across the top of your emails for maybe other people to see. it was 45 years ago and needs to be forgotten, I had no family then . I would like you to stop sending emails as from now and if you do reply to this, take the conviction of the page .I want this matter forgotten as from now.

thank you .

All the best.
Daniel, Solicitor