How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Brisbane-Lawyer Your Own Question
Brisbane-Lawyer, Solicitor - Admitted 2005
Category: Australia Law
Satisfied Customers: 14361
Experience:  I did my law degree at the University of Queensland
Type Your Australia Law Question Here...
Brisbane-Lawyer is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I live in Montefiore Hostel Randwick and I have Bipolar illness.It

This answer was rated:

I live in Montefiore Hostel Randwick and I have Bipolar illness.It is quite likely I will be admitted to a Psychiatric hospital on the 15 th of August.I am very worried I will not be allowed to return when I am discharged.I would like to ask the appropriate ombudsman and the Health commission to perhaps allay my fears as I won"t have time to contact them on being discharged from the hospital.
Unfortunately this cannot be done. The Ombudsman and the Commission can only investigate decisions that have been made. Because the hostel has not made a decision on whether or not you can come back, they cannot get involved yet.

Should you have any other questions, please let me know.

If you're satisfied with the results of your question, then I'll ask you to please provide positive feedback so that I will get credit for the time spent on your question. Your question can continue even after you leave positive feedback, so if you have any follow up questions please don't be afraid to ask.
Brisbane-Lawyer and other Australia Law Specialists are ready to help you