Sean, Experienced lawyer
Experience:  Law degree with 1st class honours from Australian National University.
70453545

Can a suplyer for a business take the staff property if the

Can a suplyer for a business take the staff property if the business dosnt py the accounts

No, they certainly cannot do that. It would be theft for them to take staff property in satisfaction of what the company owes them. If they do this, you should report it to the police.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

The docos that we signed were deceiving it asked for the name of purchasers then at the end it askes for guarentors agreement that the creditors may seek from a credit agency personal info then you sign below which we did

Even if you signed documents like that, it still doesn't give them a right to take property of your staff to settle debts. They would need to apply to a court to be able to do this, and even then thy wouldn't get access to property of your staff members. Also, you can withdraw your consent to seek personal information by notice in writing to them.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

how does the staff member get help to stop this it was the staff member who signed the doco for a credit check as stated at the bottom of the form

Did the staff member sign it on their own behalf or on behalf of the business?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

It was on behalf of the business asfar as I can tell I was wondering if you could take on the case to have it stopped for me

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

It was on behalf of the business asfar as I can tell I was wondering if you could take on the case to have it stopped for me also can I email you a copy of the documents

Hi there, if the employee signed it on behalf of the business it will be taken to have been signed by the business and there is no recourse against the employee.

Unfortunately we can't take cases on through this website, but I can recommend someone to you if that would help?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

No thats ok I have an appointment tomorrow but thanks I did ring the company involved and they refused to stop it he also basicly said that until th account was paid they would hold my morgage so It looks like I will have to pay big dollars to fix the issue I will let you know how i get on tomorrow it will be 4pm SA time

Ok great. Hear from you then.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

WENT WELL SORY ABOUT NOT GETTING BACK YESTERDAY BUT THANK YOU AGAIN FOR YOUR HELP

OK great, I'm glad to hear that. All the best with it, and please let me know if you have any more I can help you with.