How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Daniel Your Own Question
Daniel, Solicitor
Category: Australia Law
Satisfied Customers: 5597
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (dist) Graduate Diploma in Legal Practise. Admitted NSW Supreme Court / High Court
Type Your Australia Law Question Here...
Daniel is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My son has been sectioned--Im a nurse and want him released

This answer was rated:

My son has been sectioned--I'm a nurse and want him released in my care ---what steps do I take?
Sectioned as is under mental health?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Yes as under mental health


You need to file an application here:

You need to prove that:
a. you can care for him
b. your care is better than that of a hospital

clearly that can be proved, but it is a process which is less formal where you just discuss the options in the tribunal.

You should seek help from a solicitor to prepare the documents and attend the tribunal with you.

Please accept.
Daniel and other Australia Law Specialists are ready to help you