How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Daniel Your Own Question
Daniel, Solicitor
Category: Australia Law
Satisfied Customers: 5708
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (dist) Graduate Diploma in Legal Practise. Admitted NSW Supreme Court / High Court
Type Your Australia Law Question Here...
Daniel is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Hi, I am looking at getting a divorce but have no idea what

This answer was rated:

Hi, I am looking at getting a divorce but have no idea what kind of information I need to provide to figure out what I am entitled to or pay.

it is as simple as filing out this form and filing it in court.

The cost is $800.

Please accept
Daniel and other Australia Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Hi Daniel,


That is not exactly what I meant, I need to find out how do I go about dealing with our property and possessions.




Need info:

1. Period of marriage
2. Who worked, who cleaned home
3. Kids?
4. Mortgage?
5. Any big $ contributions?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.



So I take this information to a solicitor?