Daniel, Solicitor
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (dist) Graduate Diploma in Legal Practise. Admitted NSW Supreme Court / High Court
13248794

Australian Law.

THIS IS TO DO WITH AUSTRALIAN CENTRELINK COMMONWEALTH LAW... State of Queensland)

Hi, I am the director of a Pty Ltd Company but am NOT a shareholder. I am the controller as only I can sign bank docs etc. I want to move onto a vessel which is owned by this Pty Coy and pay rent to the Coy. I am on a disability pension and should qualify for rent assistance when paying rent... Is the fact that I am the director of the coy that owns the vessel a problem with centrlink, remembering I have no ownership in the company at all. Kind regards, XXXXX XXXXX

I'm Wendy, and I’m a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with the professionals to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still needing assistance from one of the professionals.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question.

Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Health, Pets, Computers, Cars, Finance, Tax, to Home Improvement, and more.

Thank you,
Wendy
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

keep researching...Rob

Thank you. We will continue to look for a professional to assist you. Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance while you wait.
Hello again,

We are still working with the professionals to find you the best possible match. I wanted to touch base to see if you still needed a professional’s assistance.

Please let me know if you would like to continue to wait or if you would like to cancel your question at this time. We sincerely XXXXX XXXXX the extended wait time.

Thank you,
Wendy
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Please keep researching.. Thankyou, Rob.

Hello Rob,

Thank you again for your patience, we will continue to look for a professional to assist you. Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance while you wait.

Best,
Wendy

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

There is no real urgency, so I need a correct answer as opposed to a quick approximation.. Rob.

Thank you for letting us know.
Hello

It should pose as an issue with Centrelink at all.

As you are already eligible, there would be no drama, as long as they are well informed.

Please accept

Daniel, Solicitor
Experience: Bachelor of Laws (dist) Graduate Diploma in Legal Practise. Admitted NSW Supreme Court / High Court
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Too vacant... are you in Aussie... do you know aussie law.... The question is clear as far as I am concerned... Please be more specific... can I or cant I.. Regards, Rob.

Sorry rob,

Yes I am Australian, there was a typo

Hello

It should NOT pose as an issue with Centrelink at all.

please accept