Have Australian Law Questions? Ask a Lawyer Now.

Hai my name is simi.

Customer Question
Hai my name is XXXXX...

Hai my name is XXXXX XXXXX migration to Canada for my sister.I paid nearly $25000. Now they cheated me .i don,t know what to do.I need fast result.because all this money i took credit from India.please replay me.It is a migration agent in Melbourne.anyone can help me?

Submitted: 4 years ago.Category: Australia Law
6/17/2013
Solicitor: Wendy-Mod,
 replied 4 years ago
Wendy-Mod

I'm Wendy, and I’m a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with the professionals to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still needing assistance from one of the professionals.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question.

Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Health, Pets, Computers, Cars, Finance, Tax, to Home Improvement, and more.

Thank you,
Wendy
Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor