How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Deborah Awyzio Your Own Question
Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor
Category: Australia Law
Satisfied Customers: 863
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (QUT), BIT (QUT), Family Law Accredited Specialist, over 12 years experience
Type Your Australia Law Question Here...
Deborah Awyzio is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Hi I am needing help with a dispute with the Commonwealth

Customer Question

I am needing help with a dispute with the Commonwealth bank ,where I believe the bank has acted unreasonably by appointing Receiver to RMAC PTY LTD ,with respect to bankruptcy due to one of the directors and where I was not given the opportunity to fill the position as a director to keep the company trading ,the bank intends to sell the company and all incumbents to recoup loan .The company it self does not have financial problem in making its commitments to the loan , have contacted Financial Ombudsman Service ,need help to fill requirements set from the FOS before they will act on this case .

Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Brisbane-Lawyer replied 4 years ago.
We are only a question and answer service, so if there is a question you have we would be able to assist with that. But we cannot appear for you in Court or draft legal documents to the Ombudsman for you.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Hi Alex ,Can you contact me to gather the information you require

Regards Ray

Expert:  Leon replied 4 years ago.
Good Evening

Thank you for your question. To Introduce myself I am a sydney based Solicitor and will do my best to provide you with relevant information to assist you.

Unfortunately we cannot contact you all communication has to be through the website.

What assistance do you require?