How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Deborah Awyzio Your Own Question
Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor
Category: Australia Law
Satisfied Customers: 863
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (QUT), BIT (QUT), Family Law Accredited Specialist, over 12 years experience
Type Your Australia Law Question Here...
Deborah Awyzio is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My ex and I have been through mediation - she agreed to me

Resolved Question:

My ex and I have been through mediation - she agreed to me having the children( aged 1 and 3) every weekend half school holidays and contacting them by phone twice a week but she wont cooperate at all and will not let me talk to them or see them. She says until it all goes to court. This could take months. What can I do?
Submitted: 5 years ago.
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Deborah Awyzio replied 5 years ago.

Deborah Awyzio :

You need to make an urgent application in the Federal Magistrates Court for a recovery order for the return of the children to you.

Deborah Awyzio and other Australia Law Specialists are ready to help you