How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Deborah Awyzio Your Own Question
Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor
Category: Australia Law
Satisfied Customers: 863
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (QUT), BIT (QUT), Family Law Accredited Specialist, over 12 years experience
Type Your Australia Law Question Here...
Deborah Awyzio is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

my ex wife is seeing a local hospital psychologist can i go

Resolved Question:

my ex wife is seeing a local hospital psychologist can i go and speak to her in person as she put her in a mental hospital last month and i think she needs to go back?
Submitted: 5 years ago.
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Deborah Awyzio replied 5 years ago.

Deborah Awyzio :

You can go and speak to the doctor, by making an appointment and the doctor will advise you of the steps you can take.


ty deb

Deborah Awyzio and other Australia Law Specialists are ready to help you