Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I have worked in pharmacy for 15 years. Recently I feel I was…

Customer Question
I have worked in pharmacy...
I have worked in pharmacy for 15 years. Recently I feel I was forced to resign from my current job where I have been for 19 months as my boss is a bully. I am not the only one subject to his behaviour, many past employees and a current employee are willing to come foward to stop his behaviour. I have kept a work diary over a period of 12months detailing his conduct. where do I go from here?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Australia Law
6/29/2010
Solicitor: Brisbane-Lawyer, Solicitor - Admitted 2005 replied 8 years ago
Brisbane-Lawyer
Brisbane-Lawyer, Solicitor - Admitted 2005
It sounds like you would have a good case to make an unfair dismissal claim. You only have 14 days from the date of the termination to make a claim. That means you need to as soon as possible see an employment law lawyer to commence the claim.

Depending on where in Australia you reside I may be able to recommend a good solicitor who could help. Just let me know if you're interested.