Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

A Melbourne business is allegedly implicated in a fraud with…

Customer Question
A Melbourne business is allegedly...
A Melbourne business is allegedly implicated in a fraud with the complicity of a NSW Public Service Organisation. What can be done to bring the parties to justice?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Australia Law
6/29/2010
Solicitor: Brisbane-Lawyer, Solicitor - Admitted 2005 replied 8 years ago
Brisbane-Lawyer
Brisbane-Lawyer, Solicitor - Admitted 2005
To say they are acting fraudulently and to have proof of this are two different things. So step one would be to dig up some evidence of this, and step two would be to turn that evidence over to the police.