Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

On 25 February 2010, Channel 7s Today Tonight program included…

Customer Question
On 25 February 2010, Channel...
On 25 February 2010, Channel 7's Today Tonight program included interviews with teachers who have resigned or been forced from the NSW Dept of Education because of student violence. I contacted the station via Today Tonight's contact portal and discussed my on-going alleged criminal issues with the Dept of Education. No one responded. About a month later I e-mailed Today Tonight with further information. Shortly after that I found that my e-mail address had been blocked from accessing the Today Tonight contact site. On 5 May I (Australia Post) mailed a complaint about this action which according to the station's charter was supposed to be responded to within 30 working days (16 June). On 6 June I forwarded another statement which had been previously e-mailed to the Premier and Minister for Education relating to my problems. There has been no response from any parties. Because the original program is outside the 30 days allowed for a complaint, I apparently cannot use the complaint site to complain about the alleged criminal action against me, again presumably directed from outside Channel 7.
Can you assist?
XXXXX XXXXX XXXXX
Riverwood NSW 2210
(02) 9533 1441
[email protected] .com
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Australia Law
6/28/2010
Solicitor: Brisbane-Lawyer, Solicitor - Admitted 2005 replied 8 years ago
Brisbane-Lawyer
Brisbane-Lawyer, Solicitor - Admitted 2005
How have you been fighting this matter ever since?