Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

hi,,,my name is Lilo,,,im stay here for subclass visa 461..my…

hi,,,my name is XXXXX XXXXX...
hi,,,my name is XXXXX XXXXX here for subclass visa 461..my visa expire on september 2012..how can i renew my visa??

when you answer my question,,because i ready pay the fees
6/25/2010
Brisbane-Lawyer
Brisbane-Lawyer, Solicitor - Admitted 2005
Yes, you can renew this visa through a registered migration agent.
Brisbane-Lawyer

what document i need to bring,,if i go to renew my visa,,?

In replied to this question in your other post.
im waiting to the answer of my question?
That's something you need to discuss with the migration agent, but this page:

http://britishexpats.com/wiki/461_visa

Agrees with my assessment that the 461 can be renewed. The migration agent will know precisely what forms are needed to be lodged. A new health screening is one of the requirements to have the visa renewed.

Edited by Alex on 6/25/2010 at 8:25 AM EST