Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I am needing a formal letter written to 2 people, they have…

Customer Question
I am needing a formal...
I am needing a formal letter written to 2 people, they have been harrassing me and abusing me for something I had no part in, then they text me last night saying sorry for innconvience we were wrong! The problem is this woman Melissa does this every few months and I need somthing in writing sent to her. I have just ahd Heart Surgery and have a 4 month old she is an unstable woman and I need to think of the safety of my child. She also rings my husband and pretends to be other people to get information out about me. I am thinking about an Intervention order but before I go the drastic step I would like a letter written. Can you help?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Australia Law
6/24/2010
Solicitor: Brisbane-Lawyer, Solicitor - Admitted 2005 replied 8 years ago
Brisbane-Lawyer
Brisbane-Lawyer, Solicitor - Admitted 2005
Unfortunately we don't offer a drafting service at JustAnswer, we are only a question and answer service. But a solicitor could help you if you make a one hour appointment to see one.