Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

HY! I signed a document with a medical firm, after repeatedly…

Customer Question
HY! I signed a document...
HY!
I signed a document with a medical firm, after repeatedly said by them this is not a contract i can quit plan when ever i want without paying any fee. Now i am facing financial crisis n they are not canceling my plan upon numerous requests n keep on debiting my credit card n threatening to report me to debit collection. Is there any way out of this!
I will be thankful to you.
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Australia Law
6/19/2010
Solicitor: Brisbane-Lawyer, Solicitor - Admitted 2005 replied 8 years ago
Brisbane-Lawyer
Brisbane-Lawyer, Solicitor - Admitted 2005
What services did this medical firm render to you?

Do you have a copy of this contract you signed and can you scan it and email it to:
[email protected]

That way I can have a look at it.
they offered me with some capsules/ tablets to strengthen certain muscles yes i do have a copy of contract i will send you scanned copy of contract by tomorrow as i do not have scanner on me
Once you have scanned the document, please put it on:

www.rapidshare.com

and then provide the link of where it is, that way I can have a look at it - and better assist you.

Edited by Alex on 6/20/2010 at 2:36 AM EST