Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

i was just wondering what would be the best way to find out…

Customer Question
i was just wondering what...
i was just wondering what would be the best way to find out if it is worth getting a lawyer in regards XXXXX XXXXX recent disqualification from the harness racing industry.

My partner was disqualified under rule 245. A person shall not direct, persuade, encourage or assist anyone to breach these rules or otherwise engage in an improper practice. For suposed attempt to administer the horse with somthing the day of the race, but was not actually caught adminetering anything.
Yet a few weeks prior to this incident a nother trainer was caught administering his horse via a stomach tube and returned a posative swab to a prohibited substance and was only fined.

What would you surgest would be the best thing to do?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Australia Law
Answered in 1 hour by:
6/15/2010
Solicitor: Peter G., Solicitor replied 8 years ago
Peter G.
Peter G., Solicitor
What State are you in please?
Western Australia
I asked that because if you were in Victoria I would have found you someone, but I don't know anyone in WA. But, you need to find someone who does this sort of work regularly - it's horses for courses so to speak these days in any area of law. I would suggest your partner talk to people around the track to get some knowledge of who to go to. ///// I can't emphasise enough how important it is to find the right person.

I think this probably answers your questions, but if there is anything else please come back to me, I am happy to address any further concerns.