Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

We are having trouble finding a lawyer that is familiar with…

Customer Question
We are having trouble finding...
We are having trouble finding a lawyer that is familiar with Uk law?
CSA sent us to legal aid who were unable to answer questions.
We to have case in UK revoked on their advisement so a dna can be ordered.

Legal Aid had no knowledge of a revoke and were no help.

UK have sent confirmation of court case ans CSA say they dont know if it just for information or to have it lodged?????

Nine months of updating files to find they are not, put in objections to no avail.
CSA have finally approved the application to object and we are waiting a reply, they have frozen accounts due to the files not being updated asking over 1200mth and wayne has been unemployed since july 2009 and this is still being billed to him until our answer which could be 90 days plus another 90 as mother of the child in uk.
Any suggestions you may have would be appreciated.

Betty
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Australia Law
6/10/2010
Solicitor: Brisbane-Lawyer, Solicitor - Admitted 2005 replied 8 years ago
Brisbane-Lawyer
Brisbane-Lawyer, Solicitor - Admitted 2005
How many children does Wayne have?

Wayne has 1 child, as kate has been texting I THE MUMMY YOU NOT THE DADDY wayne would like dna. dates also are in doubt!

Kate objected CSA ruling on his tax year.

As wayne's family have monies ect they seem to think he should pay the amount of over 1200 mth till he proves otherwise. We have done this on numerous occasions.

CSA surely must be familiar with uk law and their own,

They have centrlink information dr reports seperation certificates from his work and nothing seems to be enough.

Kate is a Barrister and is on bar in QLD so she says, and in birmingham.

Refuses dna , she doesnt have to, she seems to think she is above the law.

Birmingham will order DNA when revoke is in place but CSA and legal aid had no idea what steps to take.

I am assistsing Wayne due to his mental state. Betty

Wayne is entitled to apply to the Family Court for a paternity test. Why has he not done this?