Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

HOw to open an outcall escort agency in nsw,is it too tough…

Customer Question
HOw to open an outcall...
HOw to open an outcall escort agency in nsw,is it too tough to get licence , how much cost may involve, no answer from here in last 3 days waiting whats happening here ? can anyone atleast tell how to get refund
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Australia Law
5/5/2010
Solicitor: Leon, Solicitor replied 8 years ago
Leon, Solicitor

I want to run a business, where I open an office from where do appointments and send girls for outcall to hotels or homes of clients,

1. IN office just going to attend phone calls and make appointments

2. then driver will drop the girls to hotels, its outcall only

3. advertise my service making news add in relevant area and operate a website

Do I need some kind of licence for it, as most of business is only on phone, girls will stay at their home and wont come to office much, so do I need councel permission ? as its only outcall, what licence i should apply for it ? from where to get licence

operating an escort agency call centre or any other is same licence from counsel ?

girls will be on commission basis not employees.

which police department i need to contact, any office ?

there is no other licence required for escort agency besides council call centre approval ?

I want to run this from my home just on mobile phone, everything will be coordinated on mobile phone, do i still need council thing ? i want to make a website too and put my mobile number there.