How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Leon Your Own Question
Leon, Solicitor
Category: Australia Law
Satisfied Customers: 44177
Experience:  BEc Dip Ed, Dip Law (SAB) MTax (UNSW)
Type Your Australia Law Question Here...
Leon is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I lost my virginity to my uncle at the age of 14 without my

Resolved Question:

I lost my virginity to my uncle at the age of 14 without my consent. AT 19 I had his child. Can I make a civil claim against him. My son is now 17. My sons father has been paying me child support of 30 per week for the past12 years.
Submitted: 7 years ago.
Category: Australia Law
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
possibly or claims for pain and suffering. My son was concieved unconsentual in 1992. I have over come many hurdles and i am not a victim anymore. I just want to know what i can do to my sons father legally to acknowledge what he had done. I have a agreement back dated to 1999 for $30 per week until my son turns 18.