Australia Whitegoods

Australian Whitegoods Questions? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

My fridge is bosh KFN91PJ10A upper side not working frizzier…

Customer Question
My fridge is bosh...

My fridge is bosh KFN91PJ10A upper side not working frizzier comp. is OK

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of the fridge? And can you guesstimate how old is it?

About 4-5 years type is FD9209 E No is KFN91PJ10A/02

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I don't know if you help me ?

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Australia Whitegoods
Answered in 1 day by:
6/2/2018
AU Appliance Technician: Michelle-mod, Moderator replied 2 months ago
Michelle-mod
Michelle-mod, Moderator
Hello:
I'm Michelle, the moderator for this category here on JustAnswer!
I'm so sorry that a JustAnswer Expert has not connected with you yet. I wanted to reach out to see if you still needed assistance with your question?
Please use the reply box below to let me know if you'd like to continue or cancel.
Thank you,
Michelle~Moderator
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
AU Appliance Technician: JACUSTOMER-4sr8huev-,
 replied 2 months ago
JACUSTOMER-4sr8huev-

Hi, I'm Gavin and I'll help you with your fridge freezer fault. Can you tell me if there has been any unusual noises recently ie. scraping, humming etc and also if there is any sign of frost / ice behind the freezer basket on the back wall of the freezer.

Please ignore any pop up offers as these are sent automatically

Thanks Gavin
Hi Gavin, bottom part of fridge is good working order with out any ice behind the freezer basket.
Top of the fridge is not working all ice cubes melted, drinking water and fridge are warm.
Please help us thanks
My tel No is(###) ###-####
 replied 2 months ago

Apologies, I had logged off when you replied. If the bottom of the fridge is ok but the top isn't you have an air flow fault. You need to empty the freezer and remove the panel at the rear and check for an ice blockage obstructing the fan or the air flow path from the fan. This link isn't your exact model but the process is the same. If you aren't able to complete the repair this way you can turn the fridge freezer off for 48 hours to let it defrost but that is obviously an inconvenient way to do it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sn1yimizKWA

Thank you Gavin I will do it as per your advice.
Cheers
 replied 2 months ago
Great. Let me know how you get on and if there’s anything else I can do to help
How do you remove storage containers from freezer comp.???
 replied 2 months ago

Here's the manual for your fridge freezer. There's instructions with pictures from page 16 onwards of how to remove all the various parts.

https://media3.bosch-home.com/Documents/9000577733_D.pdf