Australia Whitegoods

Australian Whitegoods Questions? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

We have a F70 code display on our Miele and the indicator…

Customer Question
We have a F70...

We have a F70 code display on our Miele and the indicator lights are flashing

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Miele is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

The machine is around 10yo but I don't know the model sorry

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Can't think of anything else

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Australia Whitegoods
5/2/2018
AU Appliance Technician: Broapprep,
 replied 2 months ago
Broapprep
My name is ***** ***** I will be glad to help you out today with your appliance problem. All I ask in return is for a positive rating at the end of our session please so that I can be paid for my time. Thank you for trusting in us.
AU Appliance Technician: Broapprep,
 replied 2 months ago
The f70 is telling you that you have a leak in the system of your dishwasher. If you pull the unit out there is a bottom case that protects your floors in case the dishwasher leaks. Inside that bottom case is a float like a plunger when water fills that case it pushes that float up and triggers a switch to tell the board you have a leak. So either you have a leak or a bad switch. Generally it is a water inlet leak
Ok, thanks
AU Appliance Technician: Broapprep,
 replied 2 months ago
If there is nothing else I can help you with will you please rate my response?
AU Appliance Technician: Broapprep,
 replied 2 months ago

Just checking in with your appliance repair to see if you need further assistance. If not please at this time select a star rating so that I can be paid for my time. Thank you