Australia Whitegoods

Australian Whitegoods Questions? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

When I open the doors of my fridge, it start “bee,bee”

Customer Question
When I open the...

When I open the doors of my fridge, it start “bee,bee” noises and it stop when the doors are closed. The upper side of fridge doesn’t work and lower side freezer is ok.

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of the fridge? And can you guesstimate how old is it?

About 5 years old , not sure the make n model

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

What do you mean?

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I can’t fix it by myself

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Australia Whitegoods
3/31/2018
AU Appliance Technician: woody463,
 replied 3 months ago
woody463

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.
Please note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient.
Also the website will send you a phone call offer that is not from me!

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?

And what does a bee bee sound like ?

Do you by chance mean BEEP, BEEP?

it’s beep, beep. the model is E522BRE
AU Appliance Technician: woody463,
 replied 3 months ago

Ok I do not find that model number at all And I see that your in Australia , so I will opt out in hopes some one else can better assist you !

ok, thx