Australia Whitegoods

Australian Whitegoods Questions? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

F & P Dishwasher (dual) model DD60DCX8. Fisher & Paykel

Customer Question
F & P Dishwasher...

F & P Dishwasher (dual) model DD60DCX8

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your dishwasher? And have you run a diagnostic test cycle?

Fisher & Paykel Model DD60DCX8.Not completing cycle- comes up with a spanner symbol and F2

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Only if it something simple to fix

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

What does the F2 mean

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Australia Whitegoods
3/27/2018
AU Appliance Technician: Gina-Moderator, Moderator replied 3 months ago
Gina-Moderator
Gina-Moderator, Moderator
Hello:
I'm Gina, the moderator for this category. I'm so sorry that an Expert has not connected with you yet. I wanted to reach out to see if you still needed assistance with your question? Please use the reply box below to let me know if you'd like to continue or cancel.
Thank you,
Gina~Moderator
still require assistance please- What does the F2 with spanner indicate which is the symbol that appears on my dishwasher
Turn upper dishwasher on -power is ok but cycle immediately stops and displays F2 with spanner symbol. Lower dishwater is working OK. Your advice please. I have paid $41.
AU Appliance Technician: fishfan2,
 replied 3 months ago
fishfan2
Hi. I will do my best to help you. F2 is a stuck rotor error code.
AU Appliance Technician: fishfan2,
 replied 3 months ago
The rotor sits under the spray arm.
AU Appliance Technician: fishfan2,
 replied 3 months ago
Here is a video. It is generic, but shows how to get rotor out.https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-dUhQ8lzfcM
AU Appliance Technician: fishfan2,
 replied 3 months ago
It may just be stuck. You can swap rotors from other drawer to test.