Australia Whitegoods

Australian Whitegoods Questions? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

We have done a self clean on our fisher and paykel oven and…

Customer Question
We have done a...

We have done a self clean on our fisher and paykel oven and now the A3 error code has appeared and door is locked?? i have turned off the main power etc a cuple of times but can't seem to get the code to go away or the door to open? Can you help??

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Fisher & Paykel is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Its roughly around 3 years i think? Not sure of actural model but its the under bench 900 wide

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If its not to techincal. we have some vistors coimng in for dinner!!!

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

My wife is grumpy

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Australia Whitegoods
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/24/2018
AU Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 3 months ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

The A3 error means that the door lock motor has stalled and the control is unable to unlock the door. Unfortunately, if turning the main power off to reset the electronics did not correct it, the door lock assembly will need to be replaced. There is no way to bypass it to make the oven work.

Hello, I see this question is still open and I was just following up to see if you require further assistance.