Australia Whitegoods

Australian Whitegoods Questions? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

My dishwasher wont start a cycle. It ran through a cycle and…

Customer Question
My dishwasher wont start...

My dishwasher wont start a cycle. It ran through a cycle and stopped at the final rinse or drain. Now it wont start any cycle

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your dishwasher? And have you run a diagnostic test cycle?

Westinhouse wsf6605xr type 911d2161a2

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Only if it is basic

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Australia Whitegoods
3/24/2018
AU Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Home Appliance Reparer replied 5 months ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Home Appliance Reparer

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble. Have you tried unplugging your appliance for 5 minutes to do a hard reset yet? If unplugging is not easy to do turning off the breaker for 5 minutes does the same thing.