Australia Whitegoods

Australian Whitegoods Questions? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

I have a Miele dishwasher that is fitted in a holiday house…

Customer Question
I have a Miele...

I have a Miele dishwasher that is fitted in a holiday house and is only 1 year old and has intermittent use. Just tonight I am trying to put it on and it keeps coming up with an F24 messsge - and stops running.

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Miele is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Miele active SC approx 1 year old

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If I can??

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

It says Immer Besser also

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Australia Whitegoods
3/24/2018
AU Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Home Appliance Reparer replied 3 months ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Home Appliance Reparer

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question if you are still needing help that is?