Australia Whitegoods

Australian Whitegoods Questions? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

Have an exhaust rangehood 13 years old has been pulled out…

Customer Question
Have an exhaust rangehood...

Have an exhaust rangehood 13 years old has been pulled out too far and cant get it back in socan turn on automaticly. How can I fix

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Just a few hours

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes ifnot too difficult

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No thank you

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Australia Whitegoods
3/22/2018
AU Appliance Technician: Gina-Moderator, Moderator replied 4 months ago
Gina-Moderator
Gina-Moderator, Moderator
Hello:
I'm Gina, the moderator for this category. I'm so sorry that an Expert has not connected with you yet. I wanted to reach out to see if you still needed assistance with your question? Please use the reply box below to let me know if you'd like to continue or cancel.
Thank you,
Gina~Moderator
I am sill in need an answer to my request
Are you tech's able to help
AU Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 3 months ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

The linkage may need to be disconnected to allow the unit to move enough to actuate the switches.

May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?

Unable to see number as has been wiped clean. The plaque is clear.Could you also ask your administration why he yearly payment has been taken twice from my account. It has not been authorised at all.

I don't have any access to anything account related but will alert the moderators so they can have a look. With no model number, I won't be of much help because I would really have no clue what you are working on. I will send your question in to be looked at, though.

Good Morning. I have ,this morning, checked my bank statement to find that more money has been deducted from my account by your site. I can understand that you are unble to provide me with an answer to my request, but cannot understand why firstly, I have been charged twice but now find that the second deduction has been increased by $19.00 to $67.00. Could you please investigate the reason and explain then loose my account details as we are pensioners and unable to pay amounts for no reasons.

I can't see any part of your account. I will just send this in to be refunded.